As you’re probably aware. 1.13 broke a lot of things. At the bottom of this post will be a list of all the commands and mechanics which do not work right now, for your reference.
That being said, I can announce that Auctions have now returned – although we are using a new plugin that works a little differently. You can start an auction with /auc start [(optional) starting-bid] and then place the items you wish to auction into the chest GUI that appears. Use /bid [amount] to bid on auctions.
The new auctions follow a max bid system, pretty similar to sites like ebay.
We’ve also replaced the chest sorting plugin for Supporter/VIP/VIP+ members, so you can now use /sorti to sort your inventory, and /sortc to sort the chest, enderchest or shulker box you’re looking at.
- The following commands are completely broken or disabled until they are updates:
/pet /chairs /rename /disguise /wings /balloons /cc
- /glow will only work if you select to glow in white.
- /spawner currently has a bug which makes it unusable.
(Reported and confirmed, waiting on a fix)
- Some of the Alphabet Banners in /bm are incorrect.
- Chest and Door lock signs cannot just be placed onto lockable blocks. You’ll need to write out the info on the sign in full (eg [Private] on the first line and then your username on the second). Signs may also turn invisible on occasion. If you manage to lock yourself out of your chests, please do /report [message] explaining what happened and a mod can come unlock it for you.
- As a quick reminder, if you don’t lock your chests we will roll back anyone who steals from them – if you’d rather avoid the hassle just report a grief if items get stolen and we’ll sort it.
- Rank prefixes sometimes do not show immediately after a name change. If this happens, you’ll still have access to all the perks of your rank – and your prefix will return after about half an hour.
- Survival may experience some lag spikes caused by issues with the old world’s upgrade to 1.13 – these will be sorted once the world is removed on Monday 27th August.
Most of these issues require us to wait for third party plugins to update, so we will try to fix them as soon as possible. If you have any issues which aren’t mentioned here, please report them to us with either /report [message] or by posting on the forums or discord.