Survival QoL Updates
Posted on December 24, 2020 by TheClowner
Three small updates for Survival to help improve your minecraft quality of life.
- Updated some kits to include new 1.16 items among others.
- Wood (Diamond Perk): added crimson and warped stems
- Stone (Diamond Perk): added andesite, diorite, granite and blackstone
- Brick (Aztec Perk): added end stone bricks, blackstone bricks and quartz bricks
- Glow (Aztec Perk): added soul torches, soul campfires, shroomlights and sea pickles
- Added /nerfphantoms togglespawn command for all players.
This allows you to turn off phantoms if you don’t want them!
- Reintroduced warps for the explore nether and end
- You can find the new warps in /warps explore or with /warp ex_nether , /warp ex_end and /warp ex_endfarlands .
And also just a quick reminder that the EXPLORE worlds are resetting on January 1st, so you’ll have a new set of worlds to gather resources in. This is only the explore (resource gathering) worlds, vanilla, custom and the main nether will not be affected.
We plan to make more changes along these lines in the near future, so if you have any ideas to make survival less frustrating we’d love to know your ideas in #suggestions-feedback on discord!
Survival Explore Expansion
Posted on December 3, 2020 by TheClowner
Survival’s Explore worlds (Explore-Overworld, Nether and End) have all had their borders expanded to 4000 blocks in all directions.
The worlds will next be reset on January 1st 2021.
Invisible Item Frames!
Posted on October 9, 2020 by TheClowner
You can now get and use invisible item frames on Survival and Creative!
Plus, a nice little QoL thing, you can open chests (and other containers) through item frames, signs, paintings and more.
So no need to try and hit the tiny gap on the side anymore!
To use them in survival, you’ll need to craft them. The recipe is 8 item frames surrounding a fermented spider eye.
In creative, simply use /iframe to get an invisible frame.
Network Update: Pet, Spawner and Worldedit Fixes
Posted on September 16, 2020 by TheClowner
A few small updates/fixes for you all today:
- /pet should work again for VIP members within sandbox servers.
- Worldedit should now handle blocks with multiple states correctly. Fixes issues with copy/paste/stack/move and stairs slabs etc in creative.
- /spawner should now work for all the mob types you can buy eggs for from /ts (Aztec+)
- Here’s the full list of names for the command: bat, bee, cat, cavespider, chicken, cod, cow, creeper, dolphin, donkey, drowned, enderman, endermite, fox, horse, husk, llama, mule, mushroomcow, ocelot, panda, parrot, pig, polarbear, pufferfish, rabbit, salmon, sheep, skeleton, slime, spider, squid, stray, tropicalfish, turtle, witch, wolf and zombie
If you run into other issues, please ensure you report them to our team either with /report [message] or by posting in #suggestions-feedback on discord.
Posted on September 11, 2020 by TheClowner
Our sandbox servers have now updated to Minecraft 1.16.3!
You can join our network with any version from 1.8.x to 1.16.x – but we suggest using the latest version for the best experience!
Posted on September 4, 2020 by TheClowner
It took a little longer than intended, but as of right now, Survival Games is open on carnival!
Currently, there’s two small maps, but we have a bigger one in the works that should be open later this weekend.
As this is fairly new, we’d appreciate any feedback about the balancing, items etc, so please do share your thoughts in #suggestions-feedback on discord!
Head over to /carnival now to go play! You can even win tokens!
Posted on September 2, 2020 by TheClowner
Survival, Creative and PureSurvival are all now updated to 1.16.2, please update your client for the best experience.
Thank you for your patience over the past few days with server downtime and such.
Survival’s Explore Worlds Have Been Reset!
Posted on September 1, 2020 by Toasty
Survival’s explore worlds have now all been reset. These are the Explore End, the Explore Overworld, and the Explore Nether!
Enjoy the new space to gather resources, and remember to use /warps or /warps explore to see all of the available biomes!
The next reset will be in 2 months time, on the 1st of November.
Network Update: GUIs and Snipertown
Posted on August 25, 2020 by TheClowner
A few small changes we’ve made over the past few days:
- Snipertown now actually gives you your items again, rather than leaving you to fight with no bow…
- /warps GUI has been updated on survival to match our current selection of warps
- Including /warps biome for vanilla world biomes
- /warps explore for explore world biomes
- /warps player for player build warps.
- /servers GUI has been updated across the network, now including carnival and events!
If you have any suggestions or issues, please make sure to let us know by posting in #suggestions-feedback on our discord server.
Vote Reward Updates
Posted on August 19, 2020 by TheClowner
We’ve introduced some exciting new vote rewards, given for passing milestones:
- Passing 100, 200 or 500 votes gets a bonus $1000
- Passing 1000 votes gets an Elytra in survival
- Passing 1500 and 2000 votes gets 4 Netherite Ingots in survival
- Passing 5k votes gets 64 dirt in survival
- Passing 10k votes gets 64 ‘Premium Dirt’ in survival
These should help newer players to get a footing into the economy in the future, but we’d love to hear any of your ideas or feedback in #suggestions-feedback on our official discord.
Also I guess this is a reminder that voting is a very helpful thing you should do, and now there’s even more reasons to do it! So head on over to our vote page to start building up your tokens stockpile!