Network Update: Pet, Spawner and Worldedit Fixes
Posted on September 16, 2020 by TheClowner
A few small updates/fixes for you all today:
- /pet should work again for VIP members within sandbox servers.
- Worldedit should now handle blocks with multiple states correctly. Fixes issues with copy/paste/stack/move and stairs slabs etc in creative.
- /spawner should now work for all the mob types you can buy eggs for from /ts (Aztec+)
- Here’s the full list of names for the command: bat, bee, cat, cavespider, chicken, cod, cow, creeper, dolphin, donkey, drowned, enderman, endermite, fox, horse, husk, llama, mule, mushroomcow, ocelot, panda, parrot, pig, polarbear, pufferfish, rabbit, salmon, sheep, skeleton, slime, spider, squid, stray, tropicalfish, turtle, witch, wolf and zombie
If you run into other issues, please ensure you report them to our team either with /report [message] or by posting in #suggestions-feedback on discord.
Posted on September 11, 2020 by TheClowner
Our sandbox servers have now updated to Minecraft 1.16.3!
You can join our network with any version from 1.8.x to 1.16.x – but we suggest using the latest version for the best experience!
Posted on September 4, 2020 by TheClowner
It took a little longer than intended, but as of right now, Survival Games is open on carnival!
Currently, there’s two small maps, but we have a bigger one in the works that should be open later this weekend.
As this is fairly new, we’d appreciate any feedback about the balancing, items etc, so please do share your thoughts in #suggestions-feedback on discord!
Head over to /carnival now to go play! You can even win tokens!
Posted on September 2, 2020 by TheClowner
Survival, Creative and PureSurvival are all now updated to 1.16.2, please update your client for the best experience.
Thank you for your patience over the past few days with server downtime and such.
Survival’s Explore Worlds Have Been Reset!
Posted on September 1, 2020 by Toasty
Survival’s explore worlds have now all been reset. These are the Explore End, the Explore Overworld, and the Explore Nether!
Enjoy the new space to gather resources, and remember to use /warps or /warps explore to see all of the available biomes!
The next reset will be in 2 months time, on the 1st of November.
Network Update: GUIs and Snipertown
Posted on August 25, 2020 by TheClowner
A few small changes we’ve made over the past few days:
- Snipertown now actually gives you your items again, rather than leaving you to fight with no bow…
- /warps GUI has been updated on survival to match our current selection of warps
- Including /warps biome for vanilla world biomes
- /warps explore for explore world biomes
- /warps player for player build warps.
- /servers GUI has been updated across the network, now including carnival and events!
If you have any suggestions or issues, please make sure to let us know by posting in #suggestions-feedback on our discord server.
Vote Reward Updates
Posted on August 19, 2020 by TheClowner
We’ve introduced some exciting new vote rewards, given for passing milestones:
- Passing 100, 200 or 500 votes gets a bonus $1000
- Passing 1000 votes gets an Elytra in survival
- Passing 1500 and 2000 votes gets 4 Netherite Ingots in survival
- Passing 5k votes gets 64 dirt in survival
- Passing 10k votes gets 64 ‘Premium Dirt’ in survival
These should help newer players to get a footing into the economy in the future, but we’d love to hear any of your ideas or feedback in #suggestions-feedback on our official discord.
Also I guess this is a reminder that voting is a very helpful thing you should do, and now there’s even more reasons to do it! So head on over to our vote page to start building up your tokens stockpile!
Update: 1.16.2 Client Support, Game & Shop Fixes
Posted on August 12, 2020 by TheClowner
A few little updates for you all today:
- ClownerCraft now supports clients from 1.8 -> 1.16.2,
although servers still run on 1.16.1, so you can’t place horizontal chains quite yet.
- Issues with the arcade/inventory gams in carnival and the hub have now been fixed. You can resume clicking cookies.
- Issues with rent-shops in survival have been fixed, the signs should all be fine.
For anyone who’s rent was close to running out we’ve extended the rent to cover the next two weeks since you were unable to extend your rent recently.
We will aim to update our sandbox servers to 1.16.2 as soon as possible, but we are waiting to be sure everything will continue to work correctly before moving forward with that.
Network Update: Heads Fixes
Posted on August 4, 2020 by TheClowner
We’ve now fixed some issues people have been reporting with custom player heads:
- The head packs available on shop.clownercraft.net now actually give custom heads, named correctly.
Also, incase you didn’t kn0w – you can buy packs of heads on our online store, if you need them in bulk and don’t have tokens 🙂
- Heads will no longer change to Steve heads when opening your inventory in creative
Some small updates:
Posted on July 23, 2020 by Toasty
Following our recent upgrade to 1.16, we have made some minor improvements and fixed various issues you have reported to us! Below is a list of the notable changes we have made as of recent:
- The Survival Starter help book has been updated to include more relevant information, this can be acquired using /kit info in the survival server.
- The TAB formatting for all servers has been updated so that you can see the number of players on each server at one time.
- You can now use server commands across the network using TAB to complete them, for example /carnival, /gladiator etc.
- Various issues in the /warp shop area have been fixed.
- /bm can now be used in creative instead of /banner for the BannerMaker plugin.
- The token shop won’t take your tokens if your inventory is full.
If you have any issues across the network please post in the #suggestions-feedback channel in our discord so we can fix them!