So, Tokens are beginning to suffer from inflation.
And while this is probably going to be an unpopular decision – we’ve made a few changes to try and help balance them again:
- Token rewards from gladiator have been reduced.
You now receive 1 token for each wave, with 5 after wave 15, and another 10 if you beat all 30 waves.
- Tokens may no longer be bought/sold on Survival.
Selling of tokens to other players is no longer permitted. Access has been removed to /withdraw.
Please deposit all tokens that you have in item form (Sponge named ‘Prize Token’) using /deposit <amount>
- We will be adjusting the prices of items in the token shop over the coming weeks.
- We’re introducing some new rules about what you can/can’t sell – be it in a shop or through auctions:
- You cannot sell items obtained through a kit
- You cannot sell items obtained through a rank perk (such as fireworks from the rocket editor for VIP)
- You cannot buy/sell Tokens to other players.
We will be looking into allowing you to exchange your tokens for $$ on survival. However you will not be able to buy tokens for $$.
- You cannot sell any of the special items bought from the token shop
This includes player skulls, spawners, mob eggs, and the exclusive items.
I hope you aren’t put off too much by these changes.